Question, problem, compliment, complaint? Here’s your chance to let me know! Do I always answer email? I’d love to say that I answer every email in a timely manner, but the truth is that I just don’t. I do answer most of my email though. Here’s my rules for answering email:
- Any email that I get regarding access problems, I take very seriously, and will always answer.
- Emails that have to do with suggestions. I usually file in my suggestion box and consider them for future upgrades (I usually, but don’t always answer these emails).
- Questions regarding the way the site works are always answered.
- As a matter of point, I do not get involved in ‘personal battles’ between people and so I normally ignore such emails, unless I feel that the situation affects the happiness of the website.
- Hate mail, flames, threats of lawsuits, investigations, etc. are always ignored (if you aren’t happy and are screaming at me then most likely anything I say to you will just make things worse), if there is an issue regarding something I can/should fix and you’re screaming at me about it, I will take care of it – as that is the right thing to do – but don’t expect a reply from me…also expect me to block you as a sender for future emails.
- Email that makes no sense, or was obviously written after the sender was doing way too much of something (let’s be honest…I don’t have to explain what I mean by “something” do I?!?) are also just flat out ignored.